BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sabtu, 23 Januari 2010

About My Self

Hi guys. .

Let me introduce my self. .

My name is Miftika. .

But you can only call me Miev, or Tiqha. .

I’m 17 years old. .

Actually, , I was born in Samarinda, at September,28 1992. .

I’m a muslim. .

At this moment, ,

I live at Penggalang street number 16, South Balikpapan. .

Now, ,

I’m in 3 grade at Vocational High Public School 3. .

In Accounting Class. .

In the future, ,

I’m going to the Mulawarman Collage. .

I wonder, I can. .

In my free time, ,

Sometimes I’m reading novel, comic, magazine, or news paper. .

Sometimes I’m watching romance film, comedy film, or animation. .

Or playing dance in play station. .

I have one young brother. .

His name is Bagas. .

He’s in 4 at Elementary Public School 5. .

Sometimes, ,

We can’t agree to do something. .

But, ,

We love each other very much. .

I guess, ,

That’s too enough about my self. .

How about your self. ? ?

0 comments: